Observed under the view of historical corsets certain design-details of so called 'modern' corsets, under the aspects of economic manufacturing and standardization, got simplified or got completely lost. In contrary to that, new design-details got added to modern corsets of today, which had been never asked in the past. The reason is that the corset of former times was never seen as a decorative, presentable part of a dress.More...
The comeback of corsets in today's fashion-shows is mainly explained rather by the fact that a new 'old' sense of content was revived, something the french people call 'presence', that means an impression of a magnificent appearance and that is also able to hold its attention for the duration of the event.More...
The charm and fascination of this theme can be seen first hand in the opportunity to shape the masculine body with desired feminine attributes. It is obviously self-explaining that on this background a long corset with cups and shoulder-straps gives some remarkable advantages versus a normal under- or overbust model. Additional with this corset-stile the most remarkable feminine attribute of a more or less accentuated waist-hip-ratio can be realizedMore...
§ 1 Scope
(1) As part of the bespoken corset tayloring by Sabine Zieseniss (contractor) the following General terms and conditions (GTC) shall apply to all supplies, services and offers at the time the order is placed. Side agreements will not be taken.
(2) The terms and conditions apply to the granting of the contract by the contracting authority as a recognized and therefore legally binding. Conflicting terms and conditions of commercial customers (clients) are not part of the contract, unless they were expressly agreed in writing.
§ 2 Offer and order
(1) All offers of the contractor with respect to prices, as well as the delivery dates are subject to change.
(2) A contract is concluded when the verbal order is confirmed by the contractor and the client. If such an order is issued, client requests for changes are not possible.
(3) guarantees will only be accepted with prior and express agreement to the client.
§ 3 Obligations of the Contractor
The customer selects from the contractors material his desired pattern. The contractor processes the selected material according to the wishes of the customer in terms of processing, cropping and color selection for the ordered goods. This will be made to the personal measurements of the customer.
§ 4 Taking measurements
The preparation for manufacturing the garment occurs after the body measurements have been taken. According to the taken measurements, a preliminary garment (mock-up-garment) will be designed and manufactured, which will be calculated and billed separately. With payment of this - without an order for the final product - it doesn't include any claim on the mock-up or the cut. That means: All rights, as well as the created sample retained by the contractor. Any exceptions require a written agreement.
In this sample, changes and adjustments will be made. After adjusting for these results is the final section created and produced commissioned piece of clothing.
The client is cautioned that changes that are necessary due to figurative changes which could occurre after adjusting the sample are at his expense.
§ 5 Shipping
(1) The transfer and acceptance of the goods is by default by personal acceptance of the client at the office of the contractor.
(2) During transport the goods are delivered from the factory to the customer's delivery address. The choice of delivery method is up to the contractor.
(3) With the delivery of the finished goods to the customer or the shipping company the risk of deterioration is on the risk of the customer. If the customer doesn't accept the delivered goods, the Contractor has the right to withdraw from the contract after a grace period of two weeks and requiring a demand compensation for nonperformance. The supplied goods have to be also accepted by the customer in the case of minor defects without prejudice to its warranty rights.
§ 6 Payment
(1) When placing the order, a fixed down-payment is neccessary.
(2) Payments have to be made in cash or by bank transfer immediately after contract and / or invoice. The production of the order starts after receipt of payment. Delays in delivery occuring in case of late payments are in responsibility of the buyer.
(3) The final payment is due upon delivery and receipt of goods.
(4) Until full payment of all goods from the same order, the goods remain in the property of the contractor.
(5) If the goods are not yet paid in full after 10 days of invoice, a payment default automatically enters without the need for a reminder. In this case, the Contractor may require statutory default interest of 5% above the current base interest rate according to § 1 of the Discount Rate Transition Law of 9 July 1998. The assertion of any further default damage is not excluded. The Client reserves the right to prove lower damages.
§ 7 Shipping
The shipping costs shall be borne by the client. This also applies to repeated-deliveries, if the client does not accept deliveries and therefore a redelivery is neccessary. The calculation is done only in the amount of the actual costs of redelivery.
§ 8 Right of subsequent delivery
(1) The client should be aware that it may come to minor variations in color and in the tissue structure of the fabric because of technical weaving reasons. Minor deviations of the processed material in comparison to the customer-selected samples do not represent a defect and therefore does not entitle the client to assert the legal rights of service disruption.
The fabrics that are used by the contractor are usually natural materials where form and design differences may occur despite to a careful and high quality finish even on the basis of the same dimensions to form and design
The client acknowledges the fact that small differences in reasons for quality, color and fit, are no defects in the goods.
(2) At the acceptance of the finished goods the client has to check immediately the fulfillment of the contract and its freedom from defects. Any complaints have to be anounced to the contractor without delay. In case of justified complaints the client may require repair at the expense of the contractor.
(3) Obvious, in particular visible defects in the delivered goods, including transport damages, the customer has to indicate by a detailed written description immediately upon delivery, but no later than two weeks after receiving the goods.
Failure to comply in the determined period of time all warranty claims of obvious defects are excluded. Hidden defects have to be indicated to the contractor immediately after discovery, but latest in writing within the warranty period of twenty-four months.
(4) For defective goods, the contractor is entitled to give a replacement-delivery.
In case of failure of the replacement, the customer is entitled to choose to demand a price reduction (abatement) or cancellation of the contract (rescission). In case of a cancellation the client has to return the goods immediately.
§ 9 Withdraw from the contract
The contract between the client and the contractor includes goods or products, that are manufactured to customer specifications and tailored to personal needs, that means the manufactured goods are not usable for third parties. Because of this feature it is impossible to return the products. As a result, the application of the cancellation and the right to return goods under the Distance Selling Act § 3 (FernAbsG) is ruled out in this contract (§ 3 para 2, No. 1 FernAbsG - German Law).
§ 10 Applicable Law
German law shall govern the whole of the legal relationship. The provisions of UN purchasing law shall be excluded.
§ 11 Final provisions
Any invalidity of one or more of the provisions of this contract shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions
§ 12 Place of fullfillment and jurisdiction
Place of fullfillment for all aspects of the production is Sabine Zieseniss, Sontraer Str. 17, 36219 Rockensüß. Place of jurisdiction is the district court of Bad Hersfeld.
Please note : This translation has been provided for informational purposes only and has no legal force and effect. The German version is the only official, complete and exclusive version.
Any information provided is completely voluntary. All data will never be used for secondary or unrelated purposes. It is our policy never to share, trade, sell or otherwise disclose personal information to third parties without their explicit, informed consent.
These usage statistics will be reported, and are used to improve this website and to ensure the best web experience for visitors. Raw server logs are purged on a regular base.
usage statistics are:
No attempts will be made to link server log information to any other data in such a way as to identify individual visitors.
Parts of these sites are using cookies, i.e. parts that are only visible after registration.
If you want to receive the newsletter-service, we need a valide e-mail-address, as well as informations that will allow to validate if you are the real owner of this e-mail-address.
At any time you have the right of information for all data concerning your person, their origin as well as the purpose of their storage.
Because it is well known, that E-mail-conversations are not absolutely safe, we recommend the traditional mail if confidential informations should be sent.
Terms of sale
1. Copyright Information
All informations on this web site are provided without any claim to accuracy, completeness or current validity.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in this publication, in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view this document, to copy, print, and distribute under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial purposes. Each copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice and the copyright symbol of the operator. The document, each copy of the document or any part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time and any use must be discontinued immediately upon written notice from the operator.
2. Warranties and Disclaimers
The website "The-ardent-collection" is available to you for free - unless otherwise agreed. The operators take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information, availability of services, loss of stored data on the website or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are not liable for consequential damages based on a use of the offer.
As far as a disclaimer is not appropriate, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and willful misconduct. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only.
This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors. From time to time content may be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and / or changes to the listings, which are described in this publication.
3. Expressed opinions in comments and in the forum
It isn't possible to verify the truthfulness and completeness of every texts published here. Above do not take any responsibility for the published text, which in addition always reflect the views of the author and not those of the owner. The Owner of the forum reserves the right to remove or censor any kind of contributions and published information without giving a reason.
3a. Guidelines for registered users
By registering with "The-ardent-collection", the user hereinafter "user" agrees - to following conditions:
4. Guidelines for User-Posted Content
If the member wants to use the opportunity to submit their own contributions to other users of "The-ardent-collection", the following applies:
Required is that the user has registered with The-ardent-collection and has entered his first and last name into his user profile during registration or after he has submitted his contribution. With this name the contribution will be marked (public).
1. The user agrees to not to post material that infringes another person's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
2. The user grants that "The-ardent-collection" has the rights to use the contribution for any purpose whatsoever, including, product innovation, design or improvement. This also includes postings on the Internet at "The-ardent-collection.com" as well as on other web servers, newsletters, print media and other publications. However, the information may not be distributed, sold, offered for sale, or otherwise exploited.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous at the request of the member by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymisation will take within 7 days of notification. There will be no liability for consequential damages, incurred from the late cancellation of the contribution by the member. Liability only insofar as they are not on a breach of duty of the member (above 1), 2) and 3)) and to the extent they are basing on gross negligence or willful misconduct of operators of "The-ardent-collection.com". We expressly point out in this context that "The-ardent-collection.com" is regularly indexed by search engines, and we have no control over whether, where and how long published contributions are stored and are retrievable after deletion in databases of search engines and directories.
4. Through the publication of submitted contributions incur no fee claims (fees, royalties, charges or similar compensation) against "The-ardent-collection.com". Participation is voluntary (unpaid).
The-ardent-collection does not require that you provide personal information, the decision to provide personal information is voluntary. However, in order to register for an account with The-ardent-collection, you must provide personal information. By providing your personal information to The-ardent-collection, you consent to the collection, processing and storage by The-ardent-collection of your personal information in accordance with the terms of The-ardent-collections Privacy-Policy.
6. Registration and password
The user endorses to keep his password secret and he will not share it with others, or give them the ability to retrieve it. He also endorses that he won't use the account of an other person.
7. Note according to Telecommunications Act
Our site contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found no grounds whatsoever of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law. For third-party contents the owner is only liable (i.e. also of illegal or punishable contents) if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use. Under the Telecommunications Act the owner is not obliged to check third-paty content constantly.
In case of questions about this offer, please contact the webmaster.
These terms and conditions apply to the users of The-ardent-collection.com. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the remaining parts of the document shall be unaffected in their content and validity.
Responsible and owner of the following domains (according to § 6 german telecommunication law)
Sontraer Str. 17
USt.-ID: DE 160557317
Registered at the handicrafts register
Chamber of Crafts Kassel
Registration No: 47939
Terms of sale
We make every effort to keep the information on our Web site current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to §7 par. 1 of TMG (German Tele-Media Act), the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these Web pages.
According to §§8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our Web site. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
Our site contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.
At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
Please be aware that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet, because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this limitation. In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such security risks. Accordingly, as the Web site provider, we shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security risks or for any related acts of omission on our part.
We oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements. As the Web site provider, we reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
Terms of sale
The Newsletter-service will inform you automatically about latest news on the site or latest developments in corset-design.
The registration to our Newsletter-services takes place via 'double opt-in process', that means the subscriber has actively to confirm their subscription, typically by responding to an automatically-generated e-mail message sent to the given email address. This ensures that only the addressee can subscribe himself or herself.
After successful registration you will automatically receive newsletters of the latest-news of the site or the latest corset innovations. This service is provided free of charge. Deletion from the distribution list is possible at any time by clicking on the field 'unsubscribe' in the newsletter-registration-box.
The private, non-commercial forwarding is permitted. As far as brand names are used, they are the property of their respective owners.
The creation of the newsletters will be done with greatest care. A liability for the accuracy of the content information, the timeliness and completeness is not assumed. For any damage to hardware and software due to the use of the newsletter service, particularly as a result of opening attached files, there is no liability .
The site-owner reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The subscribers agree with the amendment unless they object via e-mail within a period of 14 days.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to German law.
Opposite to conventional Overbust-Corsets corsets with cups (that means: with integrated bra) offer some clear advantages
Thus an integrated Bra offers the advantage, that a large bossom experiences the necessary support, while in case of a small bossom a 'Push-up'-effect can be made possible. Moreover a complete bust-simulation is also realizable.
Sometimes men also like the feeling of beeing enclosed. Sometimes with, sometimes without urge for female body shape. The appeal of this issue results in the demonstration of a reinforced self-conciousness, but sometimes also to give feminine attributes to the masculine body.
The Bodice, also known as rococo-corset is a halfbust-corset. It usually formes the upper body rather than the waist and has its impact on the female chest. It raises the decollete but keeps it flat at the same time.
The shown Halfbust-corset is a replica of a survived original corset, which was designed and manufactured around 1890. As usual in the 1890's, the original corset had been designed for whalebone stiffeners. Whalebone stiffeners are nowadays not any more available, so they were replaced by metal-rods and implemented into the replica accordingly.
Die Darstellung zeigt das Halbbrust-Korsett 'Crystal' im Viktorianischen Stil, welches im Schnitt und der Stangenführung einer Originalvorlage nachempfunden wurde.
Abweichend vom Original ist in dem dargestellten Korsett zur Ehöhung des Tragekomforts eine Unterplanchette eingearbeitet.
The picture at the right shows a replica of a corset originated in the late 80th of the 19. century. The top-layer of this corset was made originally with fabric of black silken satin and the inner layer of light-weight cotton-gabardine.
The corset-model 'Jasmin' is a precise Remake in cut- and line-shape, down to the details.
Silk, brocade, satin, leather and vinyl.
All corsets shown on these pages are available with the usual materials as silk, brocade, satin and leather or vinyl. These materials are used specifically for the decorative layer, while the inner-layer of the corsets is made from heavy twill to support the body forming strength. If desired, an additional inner silken lining is possible also.
We have 121150 guests and no members online